You will receive it ~2 weeks after you complete your first month of service. You must pay and maintain service for at least one month to be eligible. You will receive your gift card ~2 weeks after your first month of service. Bandsintown sends more than 5 million fans to ticketing sites every month.
- Jacob September 26, 2015 that is one long detailed article about an app issue.
- “The great thing about live performances is they can be imperfect. That’s what makes them special. You can imagine artists will schedule tours by geo-locating virtual shows city by city; and every show will be unique for that audience.”
- “The music industry has a terrible history of serving the artist last. Good Splits was built to help artists do their royalty accounting in a super accessible way—and I hope it’s one step toward a more equitable music business,” Mattison recently toldBillboard.
- I guess when they screw you of your money, it’s called a service provided.
- Please fix the app I have loved and used it for so long.
- The fan is happy because not only was it easy to buy tickets, they also discover new artists and never miss out on their favorite shows.
The failure of Bandsintown to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Each Promotion may have Additional Terms and/or Rules which shall be posted or otherwise made available to you in connection therewith. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions. We may provide you with emails, text messages, push notifications, alerts and other messages related to the Services, such as offers, products, events, and other promotions. After downloading the Bandsintown App, you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts.
Introducing Bandsintown Plus: A Premium Live Music Streaming Subscription Service For Everyone, Everywhere
McAfee assesses bandsintown.com for a meaningful set of security threats. Featured dangers from annoying pop-ups to hidden Trojans, that can steal your identity, will be revealed. McAfee does not analyze bandsintown.com for mature or inappropriate content, only security checks are evaluated. Norton ConnectSafe evaluates bandsintown.com for any unsafe and insecure content.
Dude, this app has a database of every gig in town! refer to this web page!! I can almost always find a show that interests me. It’s helpful in notifying me of what bands are coming to my area and when I travel is also notifies me depending on where I am. Love this app because it helps me stay on top of great shows coming to town.
How To Sell Your Tickets: Always Safe, Always Secure
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and European users agree to the data transfer policy. I have written for Billboard, Rolling Stone, the L.A. Times, Yahoo, Vice and every other major publication as well as host the Hulu interview series Riffing With and teach music journalism for Grammy Camp. I have had countless amazing experiences in music, from tea with Neil Young and hanging in a limo with Stevie Wonder to drinking beer bongs with the Foo Fighters in Vegas and being onstage with Skrillex. When not writing about music I am hanging with my dog, playing basketball and eating sushi in sunny Southern California.